Who should attend?
This course teaches delegates how to grow and strengthen existing customer relationships. It challenges delegates how to protect their customers from the competition in an ever-changing market environment, and practically apply these techniques to individual business accounts.
Excellent course, provided with realistic situations - I really appreciated that the floor was open to ask questions. (18-19 Feb 2016)
4 /5 from Anna, Manchester
Very good course due to trainer, he made it interesting and fun - which made it easier to follow. (18-19 Feb 2016)
5 /5 from Courtenay, Manchester
The account management course was extremely useful. I am looking forward to use the skills I have learnt. (18-19 Jan 2016)
5 /5 from Becki, London
Very good experience overall, good content and clear and concise way it was portrayed and taught. (18-19 Jan 2016)
4 /5 from Alice, London
Key outcomes from the course
By the end of this training course, your delegates will:
- Explain and provide examples of how companies behave in a changing market place, and how this affects account development
- Identify target clients to Grow, Protect, Retain & Relegate using account development success indicators
- Understand which specific tactics to deploy with stakeholders for account health and development
- Develop a 1 page ‘ACT account plan’ strategy using the toolkit provided
- Create 6 month SMART objectives for a client of your choice or through a simulated activity
- Conduct and provide feedback on an account review simulation
Following this course, your delegates will know where to focus their skills, time and efforts and will have generated specific account strategies to increase their level of customer value and engagement enabling long-term revenue growth.
Overall rating for this course
5 / 5. Overall course rating based on 4 reviews
Key areas addressed by this course
The key areas covered in the course are:
- Successful Account Management: Understanding the importance of partnerships in selling
- Client Relationship Strategy: Reviewing and assessing your client portfolio
- The Customer Organisation: Understanding client cultures
- Network: Building your base
- The Trusted Advisor: Positioning yourself against the competition
- Time Management: Maximising your account activity
- Managing Relationships: Internal and external
I have learned a great deal of skills I can implement with colleagues and clients. I think it will make a positive impact.
5/5 from Jonathan, Medela UK
The Pareto way of selling has seen our business grow by £1.4m. SSC are living proof that Pareto delivers.
5/5 from Andy, SSC Laser Cutting
Delivered professionally, pace good, excellent interaction opportunity.
5/5 from Colin, Aggregate Industries
This training and these results have taught us how we can save AT LEAST half a day a week calling and spend that time selling… what a ROI!
5/5 from Chris, DSV