Who should attend?
Tailored towards sales professionals positioned at a more advanced level in their career, the Pareto Advanced Sales Excellence training course has been designed around the feedback of our clients and delegates, and actively promotes the improvement of commercial skills in the business market. Ideal for sales individuals in a customer facing role or operating within price-sensitive markets, including Field Sales and Account Manager professionals or those looking to progress into these roles, this in-depth and focused course will support those seeking to increase conversion rates, average order values and profit margin, improving outcomes from business meetings through a more structured approach to selling and negotiating.
Helped me question and identify my own areas of weakness where I can work on improvement.
5 /5 from Rachel, London
I thoroughly enjoyed my two days on the Pareto training course and cant wait to get back to my role to put it into practice. (22-23 Feb 2016)
5 /5 from Peter, London
A course designed to build confidence and a great base to improve and enhance my sales skills (22-23 Feb 2016)
5 /5 from Michael, London
Excellent course, excellent trainer, very enjoyable 2 days (1-2nd June 2015)
5 /5 from Jim, Manchester
The course was very well delivered and presented in a clear and knowledgeable way (1-2nd June 2015)
5 /5 from Fraser, Manchester
Very positive, excellent approach and location. I would highly recommend! (11th - 12th August 2014)
4 /5 from Ian, Manchester
A very positive experience that can only improve my strategy going forward. (11th - 12th August 2014)
4 /5 from Steve, Manchester
Good course content and well delivered. (11th - 12th August 2014)
5 /5 from Claire, Manchester
Terry pitched it just right. Not patronising, not assumptive, Spot on! (11th - 12th August 2014)
4 /5 from Gregor, Manchester
Simply the best! Better than the rest! (11th - 12th August 2014)
5 /5 from Pete, Manchester
Key outcomes from the course
By the end of this training course, your delegates will:
- Plan their approach to meetings to create better outcomes
- Take control of the meeting from the outset
- Ask insightful questions to find and build client needs
- Match back relevant and clearly differentiated solutions
- Handle resistance with confidence, including price objections
- Negotiate effectively to prevent margin erosion
- Gain more commitments and increase margin on sales
- Improve conversion ratios and average order value
- Avoid margin erosion and create more profitable business
This innovative and challenging two-day training course will provide delegates with a toolkit and framework to support well-planned and impactful meetings, with group exercises, dynamic discussion and individual tasks to bring course content to life and ensure seamless integration into the workplace environment.
Overall rating for this course
5 / 5. Overall course rating based on 10 reviews
Key areas addressed by this course
The key areas covered in the course are:
- Client Approach: the Client Buying Journey
- Understanding Client Needs: Your role as a Trusted Advisor
- Creating a Value Proposition: The Competitor Sales Matrix and using proven ROI to create differentiation/client benefits
- Objection Handling: Objection handling techniques to overcome common challenges leading to commitment
- Closing Techniques: Creating compelling events to close for commitment
- Presenting a Winning Proposition: Using the Competitor Sales Matrix to plan your key messages and tailor your proposition
- What is Effective Negotiation? Understanding when to negotiate and when not to negotiate
- Variables to Minimise Price Concession: Establish valuable and important variables to trade with other than price
- Understanding your Buyer: Understanding your buyer’s tactics
- Gaining Two-way Commitment: Using proven closing techniques to confirm understanding and agree way forward
I have learned a great deal of skills I can implement with colleagues and clients. I think it will make a positive impact.
5/5 from Jonathan, Medela UK
The Pareto way of selling has seen our business grow by £1.4m. SSC are living proof that Pareto delivers.
5/5 from Andy, SSC Laser Cutting
Delivered professionally, pace good, excellent interaction opportunity.
5/5 from Colin, Aggregate Industries
This training and these results have taught us how we can save AT LEAST half a day a week calling and spend that time selling… what a ROI!
5/5 from Chris, DSV
Our courses are endorsed by the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM), the UK’s only professional body for sales people.