Who should attend?
The Ethical Negotiation training course strives to empower sellers at every level to move away from a commoditised approach to selling, providing all delegates with the tools they require to become more assertive in their approach, build value and retain the maximum possible return on each and every sale.
Another very useful and thoroughly enjoyable course (19th - 20th June 2014)
4 /5 from Akin, London
Negotiation is a vital life skill and I feel I benefited greatly from the course (19th - 20th May 2014)
4 /5 from Dominic, London
Very positive experience especially role play as it gave me the chance to put skills into practice and get feedback from the trainer (20th - 21st February)
4 /5 from Claire, London
Enjoyable, relevant and useful. (5th - 6th August 2013)
4 /5 from Stephen, Wilmslow
“Really helpful and useful course” (18th-19th February)
5 /5 from Sabrina McNally, Wilmslow
“The course was very informative and helped me identify how to use certain things to my advantage” (18th-19th February)
5 /5 from Arron Instone, Wilmslow
“Fantastic trainer, great course content. Overall a worthwhile 2 days out of the business” (18th-19th February)
5 /5 from Anthony Natar, Wilmslow
“Good pace and anecdotal references giving context to theory on negotiation” (7th-8th March)
4 /5 from Sam Rashleigh, Chiswick
“Very helpful and will certainly take away many points which I will use in my everyday job. Very good and knowledgeable trainer” (4th-5th April)
4 /5 from Oliver Lowe, Chiswick
“A great insight into real life negotiation” (4th-5th April)
4 /5 from Carl Fletcher, Chiswick
Key outcomes from the course
By the end of this training course, your delegates will:
- Be equipped with a comprehensive understanding of the structure and skills required for successful negotiation
- Use enhanced questioning to determine client need
- Adopt a variety of strategies to suit the individual client
- Establish and maintain control throughout the conversation
- Deliver maximum revenue by exercising effective compromise and agreement throughout the process
- Successfully take charge of the negotiation process to drive the sale
Delegates attending the two-day Ethical Negotiation course will be engaged in a highly interactive training process which combines presented learning with group and individual exercises, team negotiation practice and role plays, providing opportunity to demonstrate and practice all techniques before transferring those new skills to the workplace.
Overall rating for this course
4 / 5. Overall course rating based on 11 reviews
Key areas addressed by this course
The key areas covered in the course are:
- Ethical Negotiation: What does it mean to be an effective negotiator?
- ETHICS: A tried and tested model for negotiation
- Evaluating Position: Planning and preparing for successful negotiation
- Taking Control: Influencing and exercising power over the process
- Highlighting the Need: Questioning and identifying client needs
- Interact and Trade: Maximising your concessions; minimising client concessions.
- Compromise and Agree: The art of reaching agreement to move forward
- Summarise and Confirm: Closing negotiation to ensure return
I have learned a great deal of skills I can implement with colleagues and clients. I think it will make a positive impact.
5/5 from Jonathan, Medela UK
The Pareto way of selling has seen our business grow by £1.4m. SSC are living proof that Pareto delivers.
5/5 from Andy, SSC Laser Cutting
Delivered professionally, pace good, excellent interaction opportunity.
5/5 from Colin, Aggregate Industries
This training and these results have taught us how we can save AT LEAST half a day a week calling and spend that time selling… what a ROI!
5/5 from Chris, DSV
Our courses are endorsed by the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM), the UK’s only professional body for sales people.