Ethical Negotiation Skills Training - Book Online
Empowering sales professionals to deliver real results at every level
"Thorough, well run course, that helped improve my sales skills even more - highly beneficial." NOVUS LEISURE
We now have 25% off our Ethical Negotiations Skills course in Wilmslow on 13th-14th November, limited spaces are available so book now to avoid disappointment.
Who Should AttendThe Ethical Negotiation training course strives to empower sellers at every level to move away from a commoditised approach to selling, providing all delegates with the tools they require to become more assertive in their approach, build value and retain the maximum possible return on each and every sale.
Key Outcomes from the courseBy the end of this training course, your delegates will:
- Be equipped with a comprehensive understanding of the structure and skills required for successful negotiation
- Use enhanced questioning to determine client need
- Adopt a variety of strategies to suit the individual client
- Establish and maintain control throughout the conversation
- Deliver maximum revenue by exercising effective compromise and agreement throughout the process
- Successfully take charge of the negotiation process to drive the sale
Training ApproachDelegates attending the two-day Ethical Negotiation course will be engaged in a highly interactive training process which combines presented learning with group and individual exercises, team negotiation practice and role plays, providing opportunity to demonstrate and practice all techniques before transferring those new skills to the workplace.
- Ethical Negotiation: What does it mean to be an effective negotiator?
- ETHICS: A tried and tested model for negotiation
- Evaluating Position: Planning and preparing for successful negotiation
- Taking Control: Influencing and exercising power over the process
- Highlighting the Need: Questioning and identifying client needs
- Interact and Trade: Maximising your concessions; minimising client concessions.
- Compromise and Agree: The art of reaching agreement to move forward
- Summarise and Confirm: Closing negotiation to ensure return
Ethical Negotiation Skills Training Tips
Reaching a compromise where you and the customer agree on the product and service provided and at w ...
Treat them mean: if the business isn't goin ...
What makes you different over the competiti ...
The value of variables: understanding the b ...
Questions are a powerful tool. Identify whe ...
Protect profit margins and reduce concessio ...
Build the value: the importance of holding ...
This course is endorsed by the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM), the UK’s only professional body for sales people.
ISMM Recognised Training Centre
Pareto is an ISMM Recognised Training Centre working in partnership with the ISMM. This means that our sales training programmes, our sales training co-ordinators, programmes and courses all meet the exacting standards of the ISMM (Institute of Sales & Marketing Management).
Founded in 1911, the ISMM is the UK's only professional body for salespeople. As a body they seek to promote standards of excellence in sales and sales management and to enhance the status and profile of sales as a profession. The ISMM is recognised nationally as the authoritative voice of selling and the custodian of sales standards, ethics and best practice.
The ISMM is also the only membership body recognised by the UK Government regulatory body Ofqual as an awarding organisation to offer qualifications in Sales, Marketing and Sales Management. To find out more, visit our ISMM page or ask for more details when booking.
*For training and online booking terms and conditions please click here.