Key Account Management course overview
Who should attend?
The Account Management training course is tailored towards sales people at any level, who actively deal with relationship building as part of their sales role, managing multiple accounts. The course focuses upon building cross-selling and up-selling capability, in order to maximise revenue across all accounts. It can be particularly beneficial to those who are not developing or retaining their existing accounts.
Excellent course, provided with realistic situations - I really appreciated that the floor was open to ask questions. (18-19 Feb 2016)
4 /5 from Anna, Manchester
Very good course due to trainer, he made it interesting and fun - which made it easier to follow. (18-19 Feb 2016)
5 /5 from Courtenay, Manchester
The account management course was extremely useful. I am looking forward to use the skills I have learnt. (18-19 Jan 2016)
5 /5 from Becki, London
Very good experience overall, good content and clear and concise way it was portrayed and taught. (18-19 Jan 2016)
4 /5 from Alice, London
Key outcomes from the course
By the end of this training course, your delegates will:
- Adopt a strategic and consultative approach towards managing all accounts
- Deliver maximum revenue from across their client portfolio, both new and existing
- Invest in and develop existing relationships to move from supplier to partner
- Upsell and cross-sell across the business portfolio, delivering solutions to your clients
- Tailor and personalise their selling approach to match the needs, industry and culture of each individual client
- Be empowered to shape, influence and control the decision-making process
- Maximise each and every client relationship to ensure long-term success
This structured, two-day account management training course builds upon workbook learning through the use of group exercises, dynamic discussion and individual tasks. This is done in order to deliver an engaging and interactive module, which ensures all candidates are able to transfer their new skills into the workplace.
Overall rating for this course
5 / 5. Overall course rating based on 4 reviews
Key areas addressed by this course
The key areas covered in the course are:
- Successful Account Management: Understanding the importance of partnerships in selling
- Client Relationship Strategy: Reviewing and assessing your client portfolio
- The Customer Organisation: Understanding client cultures
- Network: Building your base
- The Trusted Advisor: Positioning yourself against the competition
- Time Management: Maximising your account activity
- Managing Relationships: Internal and external
I have learned a great deal of skills I can implement with colleagues and clients. I think it will make a positive impact.
5/5 from Jonathan, Medela UK
The Pareto way of selling has seen our business grow by £1.4m. SSC are living proof that Pareto delivers.
5/5 from Andy, SSC Laser Cutting
Delivered professionally, pace good, excellent interaction opportunity.
5/5 from Colin, Aggregate Industries
This training and these results have taught us how we can save AT LEAST half a day a week calling and spend that time selling… what a ROI!
5/5 from Chris, DSV
Our courses are endorsed by the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM), the UK’s only professional body for sales people.