Who should attend?
Live Prospecting prepares delegates with practical tools and techniques to get to the next stage of the sales cycle. The ‘Live’ in Live Prospecting is two hours of dedicated qualifying and decision maker calling with coaching support from expert sales trainers. It is a ‘must have’ for anyone who is generating new business.
Pareto enabled me to structure my conversations better with prospects in accordance to handling gatekeepers and pitching a strong introduction. (7-8 Jan 2016)
4 /5 from Aisling, Manchester
Positive and bubbly trainer made it a fun learning experience. (7-8 Jan 2016)
4 /5 from Lauren, Manchester
Quality of training was very good. Trainers experience was great to feed and learn from. (4-5 Jan 2016)
5 /5 from Anthony, London
I found this course so fantastic, I feel that my career is unstoppable.
5 /5 from Nicholas, Manchester
A very positive experience, gave a greater understanding of my own attitude. (10-11th June 2015)
4 /5 from Joseph, Manchester
Really like Matt’s style. Direct, knowledgeable and always relevant. Many small tips on how to overcome issues to get the most out of your calls. (March 5th 2013)
4 /5 from Jon Harrison, Wilmslow
Jay is a massive asset to Pareto and is very enthusiastic, bubbly and her drive and determination for cold calling rubbed off on us. (March 4th 2013)
5 /5 from Lyndsey Robertson, London
Mike was a super trainer and displayed a lot of energy over the two days. Always keen to ensure that everyone is happy and keeping up. (April 17th-18th 2013)
5 /5 from Craig Brackett, Wilmslow
The course was a great experience, because I now feel like I handle cold calls at work as well as handling any other incoming calls. (April 17th-18th 2013)
4 /5 from Gilbert De Vogel, Wilmslow
I feel the course has exceeded all of my expectations. The beliefs and structure particularly boosted my confidence and competence in my role. (March 27th-28th 2013)
5 /5 from Ross Drynan, wilmslow
Key outcomes from the course
By the end of this training course, your delegates will:
- Explain how a positive belief and attitude will benefit live prospecting
- Understand the importance of lead generation in connection to your pipeline
- Establish the minimum criteria for new leads and identify how to qualify hot leads
- Demonstrate a professional introduction and build rapport with a prospective client
- Identify how to use effective questioning to uncover your client’s needs
- Demonstrate how to achieve your call objectives and apply gaining commitment techniques
- Build a professional profile on LinkedIn
- Demonstrate how to use social media to generate leads to fill your pipeline
An enlightening two-day course which begins with how a positive mind-set is the key to generate, qualify and maximise sales opportunities on the telephone. This course dispels the myth that “cold calls don’t work” and works in sync with a practical session on the use of social media to generate leads.
Overall rating for this course
5 / 5. Overall course rating based on 10 reviews
Key areas addressed by this course
The key areas covered in the course are:
- Personal Motivation: getting on the phone
- Improved persuasive communication
- Set up and the Gatekeeper: the early stages
- Communication: getting the message across
- Questioning: the power of asking the right things, at the right time
- The Benefits: explaining what’s in it for the customer
- Understanding hooks and events to increase reasons
- Objection Handling: Overcoming hurdles
- Summarising and Closing: The impact of the final words
- The Voicemail: leaving the right message to gain call back
I have learned a great deal of skills I can implement with colleagues and clients. I think it will make a positive impact.
5/5 from Jonathan, Medela UK
The Pareto way of selling has seen our business grow by £1.4m. SSC are living proof that Pareto delivers.
5/5 from Andy, SSC Laser Cutting
Delivered professionally, pace good, excellent interaction opportunity.
5/5 from Colin, Aggregate Industries
This training and these results have taught us how we can save AT LEAST half a day a week calling and spend that time selling… what a ROI!
5/5 from Chris, DSV
Our courses are endorsed by the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM), the UK’s only professional body for sales people.