Live Telephone Selling - Book Online or Enquire
Getting you on the phone and through to the sale.
Who Should Attend
The Live Telephone Selling training course is tailored to sales professionals at every level, and particularly those who engage in the practice of cold calling and booking meetings over the telephone. Whether internal sales people or those out in the field who are struggling to gain commitments, this course will outline the core components needed for effectively questioning, listening and objection handling in order to gain commitments.
Key Outcomes from the course
By the end of this training course, your delegates will:
- Produce improved revenue from telephone based selling
- Adopt empowering attitudes, behaviours and skills to identify and overcome negative emotions when selling
- Break comfort zones and demonstrate increased motivation and drive
- Use effective techniques to get beyond the gatekeeper
- Design a powerful call structure to suit any type of call, grabbing the attention of decision makers
- Successfully deal with objections, professionally and efficiently
- Set strong call objectives and gain commitment to the next stage
Each delegate will enjoy a highly engaging and interactive training approach, combining workbook learning with discussion and debate, role playing and Pareto’s very own LIVE cold calling session, getting every delegate on the phone to put their theory into practice.
- Personal Motivation: getting on the phone
- Improved persuasive communication
- Set up and the Gatekeeper: the early stages
- Communication: getting the message across
- Questioning: the power of asking the right things, at the right time
- The Benefits: explaining what’s in it for the customer
- Understanding hooks and events to increase reasons
- Objection Handling: Overcoming hurdles
- Summarising and Closing: The impact of the final words
- The Voicemail: leaving the right message to gain call back
Sales Training Enquiry
In an increasingly competitive environment, how can you ensure that your team has
the sales edge over your competition? The challenge is ensuring that your team get
the right training and development in the key areas that will have the biggest impact
on your sales revenue.
Complete the form below
Please fill out your details below and a member of our team will be in contact
with you shortly
Live Telephone Selling
Live Telephone Selling
The right mentality and mindset when picking up the phone will improve conversions and sales result...
The importance of never giving up: sales people will see a lot of rejection from gatekeepers or dec...
The power of setting goals for smart selling: specific, measurable, achievable and time bound.
The gatekeeper is the single biggest hurdle between your and the decision-maker. Get them onside, a...
How to capture the decision makers interest and use the 'hook' to engage them in your product or se...
It's a fine line to tread: protect the customer-seller relationship by knowing when to draw the lin...
Don't be afraid to take the call to the next level: always ask for referrals.
This course is endorsed by the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM), the UK’s only professional body for sales people.
ISMM Recognised Training Centre
Pareto is an ISMM Recognised Training Centre working in partnership with the ISMM. This means that our sales training programmes, our sales training co-ordinators, programmes and courses all meet the exacting standards of the ISMM (Institute of Sales & Marketing Management).
Founded in 1911, the ISMM is the UK's only professional body for salespeople. As a body they seek to promote standards of excellence in sales and sales management and to enhance the status and profile of sales as a profession. The ISMM is recognised nationally as the authoritative voice of selling and the custodian of sales standards, ethics and best practice.
The ISMM is also the only membership body recognised by the UK Government regulatory body Ofqual as an awarding organisation to offer qualifications in Sales, Marketing and Sales Management. To find out more, visit our ISMM page or ask for more details when booking.
*For training and online booking terms and conditions please click here.