PARETO LAW LIMITED - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. These Terms and Conditions of Business are between Pareto Law Limited (hereinafter called “Pareto”) and the Employer/Client (“Client") and are deemed to be accepted by the Client by virtue of their signed return of this contract, and/or provision of official purchase order or order number for the services described on the signed booking form.
a) All accounts and charges are payable in advance through the online booking portal prior to the supply of training
- Accommodation is also available we will contact you to discuss accommodation on the training
b) VAT is payable on all fees and charged at the prevailing rate.
c) In the event that the Client cancels their booking, the full fee remains payable.
d) Pareto shall be entitled to charge interest to the Client on any sums unpaid from the date when such sums fall due until actual payment is received at the rate of 4% above the base-lending rate.
e) We charge expenses for overnight accommodation and travel at £100 per night and 40p per mile (or equivalent rail, air or taxi travel if cheaper) and £20 per night evening meal (overnight stay only). These charges will be invoiced on completion of training. This does not apply if training is delivered in Wilmslow or Chiswick.
f) The day rate excludes the cost of any accommodation, travel, subsistence or workbooks.
2. Any additional time requested by the Client of the Trainer, will be billed on a pro-rata basis, calculated on the day rate.
3. No variation can be made to these Terms without the written consent of a Director of Pareto.
4. These Terms supersede any other previous Terms of Business or any other agreed Terms.
5. a) If a client wishes to rearrange the dates the training is delivered and Pareto are able to accommodate this request all monies remain payable as per
the original agreement. If the client subsequently cancels the rearranged dates no rebate will be given.
b) If a delegate is booked on a course and then subsequently postpones that course within 14 days of the course start date Pareto retain the right to refuse or reallocate further training dates at their own discretion.
c) If the Client reschedules training dates within 14 days of the course start date and has accommodation booked, the accommodation shall be non-transferable and the charges are non-refundable. Additional accommodation will need to be booked and paid for prior to the rescheduled training start date.
d) In the unlikely event that Pareto need to reschedule the training dates, revised dates will be reallocated in agreement with the Client. No rebates or refunds will apply.
6. Neither party shall (except with the prior written consent of the other) during the terms of these Terms and Conditions, and for a period of one year thereafter, solicit the services of any staff of the other party whom have been engaged in the provision of services or the management of this agreement. This includes anyone engaged in any significant part thereof either as principal, agent, employee independent contractor or any other form of employment or engagement, other than by means of a national advertising campaign open to all-comers and not specifically targeted at such staff of the other party. A breach of this clause by either Party will render them liable to pay the other Party a liquidated damages fee in accordance with the following scale: non-senior employee £10,000 plus VAT, senior employees (Senior Account Manager and above) £15,000 plus VAT.
7. These terms and conditions override all previous contracts whether express or implied between the parties and represent the entire agreement between the Parties. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
8. All offers on the website are for the dates shown and is not transferrable to any of our other courses. Offer is only available on the course, date and location shown. See website for full Terms and Conditions.
Online booking terms and conditions
1 a) If a client wishes to to rearrange the dates the training is delivered and Pareto are able to accomodate this request all monies remain payable as per the original agreement. If the client subsequently cancels the rearranged dates no rebate will be given.
b) If a delegate is booked on a course and then subsequently postpones that course within 14 days of the course start date, Pareto retain the right to refuse or reallocate further training dates at thier own discretion.
c) If the client reschedules training dates within 14 days of the course start date and has accomodation booked, the accomodation shall be non-transferrable and the charges are non-refundable. Additional accomodation will need to be booked and paid for prior to the rescheduled training start date.
d) In the unlikely event that Pareto need to reschedule the training dates, revised dates will be reallocated in agreement with the client. No rebates or refunds will apply.
e) *Online offer applies to courses booked online through the Pareto website only. The offer is non transferable to any other location or date and is only applicable from selected dates at Pareto House, Wilmslow or Sovereign House, Chiswick. It is not applicable to accommodation prices. Pareto reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
I have read and understood the terms and conditions set out and agree to be bound by them
- Tel: 0500 36 38 40
- Fax: 01625 255256
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office AddressPareto House