About Access Group
Access Group are one of the Times Top 100 Employers, has over 1000 staff in 16 offices including New York and Paris and they are growing at a rate of 30% per annum. All their software is developed in the UK.
With over 20 years experience, Access provides best in class HR software. Their flexible end-to-end HR & Payroll solutions support client HR strategy and improve HR, talent management & payroll processes.
An award-winning employer
The culture is great at Access and that is backed by the awards they have won;
The Sunday Times Top 100 Places to Work 2015.
The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 2015
Winner of the Marketing Team of the Year 2015 at the B2B Awards.
The Sunday Times Profit Track 100
A multi-award winning business, Access Group have enormous presence across the UK with a diverse product range including software for sectors such as finance and accounting, hospitality, health and social care and many others. They’re looking for Graduate Business Development Executives to join them and contribute to their continued growth and success.
Our Access Group Graduate Scheme
So what are they looking for?
We're helping Access Group to find their next generation of Graduate Business Development Executives. We’re looking for self-motivated individuals that relish challenging, rewarding roles. You’ll be confident in communicating whether it’s by phone, email or face-to-face with clients. Tenacity and hard work are vital skills for this role.
- Obtaining a comprehensive knowledge of Access Group’s service offering as well as the competitive landscape.
- Developing new leads (through research, skilful use of social media, email and telephone).
- Carefully profiling key decision makers and developing relationships in order to qualify opportunities and establish their needs.
- Handling inbound enquiries generated by marketing activity, contacting companies that have expressed interest and scheduling appointments with key decision makers.
- Nurturing relationships with existing accounts and strengthening your professional network.
As part of Access Group’s latest graduate intake, the successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package; they provide extensive technical and soft skill training as well as a competitive salary and commission structure. The successful candidate will shape their own development from the off with account management being just one of the progression routes on offer.
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Year 1 OTE of £25K
- Industry renowned, bespoke training
- Fantastic scope for progression through multiple routes
- President’s incentive trip to New York for the highest achievers
- Annual company holiday to Spain (first come, first served selection process)
- A fun, modern office environment
- Regular socials and nights out at high-profile venues
- Educated to degree level
- Commercial acumen
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you think you've got it what takes, send through your CV to apply today.
Our Assessment Process
Interested in working for a tech giant? Drop us a line with your CV.
The next step of the process is your competency-based telephone interview with one of our Graduate Management Team.
If successful in your telephone interview, we will invite you to a bespoke assessment day with Access Group.
If successful, you'll be enrolled as a Junior Inside Sales Executive on Access Group's graduate programme.
Once you’ve been matched, Access will provide you with in depth, specialist training in the key skills for working directly with clients
Submit your CV today!