Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Office-based in East Grinstead
Our client is a leader in the development of innovative underfloor air conditioning systems for a variety of commercial buildings. Known for their sustainable and adaptable solutions, they are committed to creating environmentally friendly and efficient workspaces globally. Their approach not only enhances the comfort and flexibility but also emphasises reducing waste and optimising space efficiency.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our client's team in East Grinstead. The successful candidate will be instrumental in driving business growth and expanding market presence. This role involves identifying new business opportunities, maintaining key client relationships, and contributing to the strategic direction of the company and ambitious growth targets of the company.
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in various markets.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients.
- Driving sales processes and negotiating deals.
- Conducting market research and analysis.
- Collaborating with different departments to optimise deal management.
- Reporting on sales results and market conditions.
- Experienced in HVAC or Building Automation solutions
- Track record of sales excellence
- Experienced with complex, multiple stakeholder solutions. .
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Flexible working available when required
- Competitive salary based on experience + Comprehensive uncapped commission
- Extensive additional benefits package