Injecting new energy into your team is what the Fire It Up campaign is all about. Here at Pareto, we uncover talented individuals every day with the passion and drive to immerse themselves into new industries and market sectors as part of an apprenticeship.
In the past, preconceived ideas of apprentices wearing hard hats or learning purely manual skills permeated the apprenticeship industry, but today this could not be further from the reality. With massive innovation in business critical softs skills like sales and leadership, there are now apprenticeships across hundreds of sectors, all designed to put learning and innovation at the forefront of growth for your business . Over 80% of training is completed on the job, optimising productivity for you and your team.
5 reasons to hire an apprentice today.
1. Over 87% of businesses claim that their apprentices contribute positively to their culture
2. 87% of employers said they were satisfied with the apprenticeship programme
3. 76% of employers say that productivity has improved
4. 75% of employers reported that apprenticeships improved the quality of their product or service
5. Higher level 'sales apprentices' could earn £150,000 more on average over their lifetime compared to those with level 3 vocational qualifications.
Your apprentice will support you in building sales revenue, and with the 95% government funding, it makes sense to invest in talented individuals by enrolling them on an apprenticeship today.
So, what are you waiting for?
Your organisation’s annual UK payroll
Apprentices under the age of 25 are exempt from employer national insurance contributions.
If your wage bill is not high enough to pay the Apprenticeship Levy you are still entitled to 95% funding.
Alternatively give us a call on 0330 057 4891