Bringing new energy into your team is what the Fire It Up campaign is all about. We see the same passion and energy every day at Pareto as we onboard gifted new apprentices, of all ages, and all backgrounds, across a raft of industries and market sectors.
You might have some preconceived ideas of apprenticeships with hard hats and manual roles, this could not be further from the reality. With massive innovation in business critical softs skills like sales and leadership, it's likely there is an outstanding apprenticeship designed to grow your business. Over 80% of the training is completed on the job, optimising productivity for you and your team.
Still not sure a Sales Apprentice is for you?
● Over 87% of businesses claim that their apprentices contribute positively to their culture
● 87% of employers said they were satisfied with the programme
● 76% of employers say that productivity has improved
● 75% of employers reported that apprenticeships improved the quality of their product or service
● Higher level 'sales apprentices' could earn £150,000 more on average over their lifetime compared to those with level 3 vocational qualifications.
Your apprentice can support in building sales revenue, and with the 90% government funding, actually costing you about the same as the average mobile phone bill*.
Not only that, as an incentive, the government makes businesses exempt from the employer national insurance payment, if a candidate is under the age of 25. Which reduces your onboarding costs.
So, what are you waiting for?
*based on Sales Executive Level 4 @ 90% gov funding, across 18 months.
Your organisation’s annual UK payroll
Apprentices under the age of 25 are exempt from employer national insurance contributions.
If your wage bill is not high enough to pay the Apprenticeship Levy you are still entitled to 90% funding.
Alternatively give us a call on 0330 057 4891