Sales Fundamentals is a robust foundation programme designed for anyone starting their first role in sales. This course will provide candidates with basic selling skills training and delegates will learn the most successful and proven techniques. This training will empower them with the key skills necessary for an accelerated career in sales. The course is practical, challenging and fun, providing a great platform to make connections and meet others who are new to sales.
On this course, you will learn the sales basics that you will take with you for the rest of your career. Aimed at those starting out in the industry, our basic sales training will not only prepare you for the most common and demanding elements of your new job, it will make you stand out against other candidates.
The course is delivered over five days, in our state of the art training facilities in Wilmslow. This is one of the best sales training courses, which covers all critical elements of the sales process - from lead generation through to cold calling, every element of basic sales training will be covered. You will be engaged, challenged and supported throughout the process and will come out with the sales basics to kick-start your career.
Key Outcomes from Sales Fundamentals
Our specialist trainers will coach you through our basic selling skills training. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the attributes of a successful seller today
- Demonstrate the nine steps of the buying process and identify how they can support a client’s progression through each stage
- Identify how to effectively use a consultative sales approach to drive sales performance
- Effectively and professionally get past gatekeepers
- Demonstrate how to make a winning cold call
- Handle objections confidently and professionally to improve levels of client commitment
- Lead an effective meeting to achieve specific objectives
The course is delivered over 5 days, on-site in our state of the art training facilities in Wilmslow. This course covers all critical elements of the sales process, from lead generation through to cold calling.
In addition to face-to-face training, this course will be supported through Pareto’s innovative digital learning platform, allowing you to continue learning and referencing the course material once your training has been completed. This blended learning approach has been proven to help delegates engage, retain and practice key information.