Negotiation Skills Course Outline.
This course will empower delegates to take control of negotiation situations, whilst ensuring the results
they engineer are of the greatest value to your business. Delegates are challenged to create high value
solutions which both protect margin and build long term relationships with their customers. This course
is an interactive programme enabling individuals to add more structure and strategy to the negotiation
process, whether that be internal or external.
By the end of this course, your delegates will be able to:
- Build & present 2 different proposed solutions for use during a negotiation
- Lead a client to assess the variables within proposed options and identify where they see the
- Ask questions to uncover the tangible value within your variables by using monetisation
- Repackage a value proposal during a negotiation to best fit the client’s desires
- Relay a cost vs. saving message to persuade your client to accept the proposed solution at listed price
- Close a negotiation using ROI based conclusions
- Prevent margin erosion through combating buyer’s tactics
Directions to the Wilmslow and London offices below.