Candidate Referral Scheme
Do you have a friend who is looking for a new job? If so, why not be rewarded £75 for it!
Here at Pareto we value and reward individuals for recommending a friend or family member via our ‘Candidate Referral Scheme’. If you refer someone to us who goes on to be successfully placed in one of our roles, we’ll reward you with £75! This is to say thank you for giving us the opportunity to connect with candidates that may not have been possible without your help.
To make a candidate referral, simply fill in the online form below with your details and the referral's details. Once you’ve done this, keep in touch with your friend and if they are successful, contact our Head of Candidate Experience Suzie at firstname.lastname@example.org who’ll be able to verify that they’ve been successful. Suzie will then send you an email with the details needed to reward you with the £75!
Please read the Terms & Conditions below for further details.
Please Note: This scheme opened on 17th August 2015. Therefore, referrals made before 17th August 2015 will not be eligible for a reward.
Terms & Conditions
- £75 payable for the referral of a successfully placed candidate once your referred friend has been placed by Pareto Law and has either completed their initial training programme with Pareto Law Training or been employed by a Pareto Law client for one month.
- Payment will be authorised upon validating the referral. Payment will only be made on placed candidates that have not previously applied for a position through Pareto Law. All claims should be made within 3 months of the referred friend’s start date of employment with a Pareto Law client.
- The scheme is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years and over and referred friends must be graduates, UK residents and aged 18 years and over.
- You must provide a valid email address and telephone number for your referred friend.
- Each referred friend must comply with the terms provided.
- Candidates must not already be in contact with Pareto Law or on our database.
- There is no limit to the number of referral claims that can be made.
- Candidates must be placed and employed within 12 weeks of a referral being submitted
- In the event of any dispute, Pareto Law’s decision is final.
- If the candidate is introduced by more than one person, we will operate a first come, first served policy.
- The scheme is not open to Pareto Law employees or their friends and family.