Think you've got what it takes?
Life at Pareto begins with our Graduate Management (GM) team. We believe in growing our own talent so in this role, you will learn our business from the ground-up, preparing you for a long-term career at Pareto. Discover where a career as a Graduate Manager could take you.
Following your initial induction and training on our recruitment and assessment day process, your typical day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting graduate candidates to assessment days; undertaking telephone interviews and providing pre-assessment support to identify potential sales talent and secure successful candidates
- Assisting with the running of our competency-based assessment centres, getting involved in the preparation, assessment and evaluation process to find the very best graduate sales talent
- Working on bespoke projects with some of our larger clients such as Virgin Media, American Express, UKFast and Edmundson as well as smaller clients from across a range of industry sectors, recruiting the right candidates to match their specific needs
During your time as a Graduate Manager, you will learn about the different sides of Pareto and engage with all areas of the business. Once we have a better idea of where you fit, we determine where you will sit within the sales team. The next step, between 3-6 months after you join us, is an interview for either a Trainee Business Development Executive or Trainee Account Manager role. At this point, you will enter the Pareto Academy and undertake comprehensive training to support you in the next stage of your career.
The ideal candidate
Our grass-roots-up approach means we don’t focus on where you’ve been: we look at where you can go. We take a competency-based approach to identify candidates with raw talent who will succeed in the world of sales. Do you have what it takes?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Raw ambition and hunger for success
- Tenacity and drive
- Personable and confident when dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
- Adaptable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
- A strong work ethic
Our Graduate Managers are at the heart of our recruitment process and play a vital role in driving the candidate side of our business. For any successful Graduate Manager as part of our team, you can expect:
- Commission-based pay, with starting salaries of £19K+.
- Fantastic exposure to a range of different industry sectors
- Clear progression routes with realistic expectation of promotion within 3-6months (dependent on achieving targets)
- Great company culture including regular socials/nights out, sports teams, charity events, annual Launch party/Xmas party and more
Why choose Pareto?
We not only offer a competitive package, great career prospects and the training needed to achieve success, but at Pareto, we also think of ourselves as a friendly bunch with a fresh approach to business.
Pareto offers a working environment like no other - our famed, themed incentive days sit alongside a very social calendar. It includes regular team building events, company holidays, nights out and ‘Director’s Drinks’. When it comes to celebrating success, our teams will tell you that they have recently enjoyed incentives including super car experiences, trips to Las Vegsa, Dubai, Majorca and even skiing in Courchevel. We also enjoy regular social events from murder mystery nights to Gala dinners.
No previous experience? Don’t worry. As a leading sales training company Pareto can provide you with all the skills needed to be successful in your role. You will spend the first few weeks of your career learning the skills of the job. During this intensive training programme you will learn everything you need to know about the business from who is who to how to sell our products. The training is followed by regular workshops, additional training and of course consistent support, coaching and mentoring to help you grow and develop in your role.
In addition, you get:
- Highly competitive salary packages with lucrative bonus and commission schemes
- Full Training
- Structured Induction Programme
- Car (where required)
- Career Progression
- Great Incentives