Key Outcomes from Team Leader Level 3
Pareto’s Team Leader Apprenticeship is uniquely designed to deliver the core competency requirements in Leading and Managing People. Since 80% of the learning is undertaken on the job, relevance and productivity for employers is optimised.
- Leading People
- Managing People
- Building Relationships & Communication
- Operational Management & Finance
- Project Management
- Self Management & Decision Making
15 months, with 80% of learning achieved on the job, for optimum productivity.
Who it's a good fit for:
This apprenticeship is suitable for people at, or aspiring to work at, Junior Manager, Project Manager, Team Leader, Supervisor or Project Officer level in any industry.
The course can be tailored to suit employer business requirements, ensuring learners achieve their maximum potential and deliver the knowledge and skills their business needs. With 80% of learning on the job, this is a qualification designed for all businesses who rely on leadership and management structure for their growth, and/ or who wish to help their staff rapidly progress into roles with greater levels of responsibility.
What are the entry requirements
The new apprenticeships are open to a wide range of learners, giving employers the power to choose their apprentices as long as some very basic criteria are met.
An eligible person must be; A citizen within the European Economic Area (EEA) or have the right of abode in the UK, and have been ordinarily resident in the EEA for at least the previous three years on the first day of learning. A non-EEA citizen with permission from the UK govt to live in the UK, (not for educational purposes) and ordinarily resident in the UK for at least the previous three years before the start of learning.
- Self Awareness & Communication Styles
- Time Management
- Building Growth Plans
- Handling Conflict & Challenging Conversations
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Communication
- Management Toolkit
- Strategy Delivery
- Legislation, Policy & Procedure
- Problem Solving
- Using Operational Data
- Managing Relationships
- Negotiation Skills
- Running Effective Meetings
- Project Roles & Lifecycles
- Project Planning, Delivery & Evaluation
- Managing Successful Change
- Compliance & Governance
- Delivery Value
- Effective Budgeting
- Leadership Fundamentals
- Effective Leadership
- Driving Organisational Culture
- Account Management
CHALLENGES IN LEADERSHIP THAT THE LEVEL 3 ADDRESSES HEAD ON
- Coaching for Results
- Performance Management & Appraisal
- Building Team Relationships
- Decision Making Through Data Analysis
- Managing A Team & Projects Under Budgetary Constraints
- Managing Effective Meetings
- Setting Goals & Objectives
- Driving a Successful Team