This course will enable you to understand problems that arise in commercial environments, to ensure you have the tools to not only analyse but also apply relevant solutions – and to be able to future-proof your business against such problems arising again.
Key Outcomes from Problem Solving
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Identify and define problems
• Explain how to conduct a HOP Analysis
• Use powerful questioning techniques to uncover relevant information
• Conduct courageous conversations and facilitate effective conflict management • Evaluate and select appropriate solutions
• Devise and execute a plan for implementation and review