The virtual Account Management course teaches delegates how to grow and strengthen existing customer relationships. It challenges delegates on how to protect their customers from the competition in an ever-changing market environment, and practically apply these techniques to individual business accounts.
Key Outcomes from Online Account Management Training
By the end of this virtual sales training course, your delegates will:
- Explain and provide examples of how companies behave in a changing marketplace, and how this affects account development
- Identify target clients to Grow, Protect, Retain & Relegate using account development success indicators
- Understand which specific tactics to deploy with stakeholders for account health and development
- Develop a 1 page ‘ACT account plan’ strategy using the toolkit provided
- Create 6-month SMART objectives for a client of your choice or through a simulated activity
- Conduct and provide feedback on an account review simulation
This workshop will be delivered virtually through interactive sessions. Following this online course, your delegates will know where to focus their skills, time and efforts and will have generated specific account strategies to increase their level of customer value and engagement enabling long-term revenue growth.