Online Telesales Training Course - Live Prospecting
Key outcomes from the Virtual Live Prospecting Telesales course
By the end of this online sales training course, your delegates will:
- Explain how a positive belief and attitude will benefit telephone sales and prospecting
- Understand the importance of lead generation in connection to your pipeline
- Establish the minimum criteria for new leads and identify how to qualify hot leads
- Demonstrate a professional introduction and build rapport with a prospective client
- Identify how to use effective questioning to uncover your client’s needs
- Demonstrate how to achieve your call objectives and apply gaining commitment techniques
- Build a professional profile on LinkedIn
- Demonstrate how to use social media to generate leads to fill your pipeline
Our Approach to Online Telesales Training
An enlightening two-day virtual course which begins with how a positive mindset is the key to generate, qualify and maximise sales opportunities on the telephone. This online course dispels the myth that “cold calls don’t work” and works in sync with a practical session on the use of social media to generate leads.
Despite being online, our training is done through a virtual face-to-face method supported through Pareto’s digital learning platform. This allows you to continue learning and referencing course material online once your training has been completed. This blended learning approach is proven to help delegate engage, retain and practice key information.
Looking for something more niche?
If you have a more specific requirement in mind for your training, we also offer Bespoke Online Training packages for larger businesses.
Modules covered in our virtual telesales
The key areas covered in the online Live Prospecting Telesales course are:
- Personal Motivation: getting on the phone
- Improved persuasive communication
- Set up and the Gatekeeper: the early stages
- Communication: getting the message across
- Questioning: the power of asking the right things, at the right time
- The Benefits: explaining what’s in it for the customer
- Understanding hooks and events to increase reasons
- Objection Handling: Overcoming hurdles
- Summarising and Closing: The impact of the final words
- The Voicemail: leaving the right message to gain call back
Book Your Place
For more information about this virtual sales training course, please call our team on 0330 134 7864 or click the button below:
request more information