Online Negotiation Skills Course
Delivering a business-winning presentation isn’t just about possessing the best product, but about creating a convincing, informative and confident pitch. If you’re failing to succeed or require assistance, our experts will help you to put forward a strong business case and make an impact on your clients.
Key outcomes from the online negotiation course
By the end of this virtual training course, your delegates will:
- Build & present two different proposed solutions for use during a negotiation
- Lead a client to assess the variables within proposed options and identify where they see the most value
- Ask questions to uncover the tangible value within your variables by using monetisation
- Repackage a value proposal during a negotiation to best fit the client’s desires
- Relay a cost vs saving message to persuade your client to accept the proposed solution at the listed price
- Close a negotiation using ROI based conclusions
- Prevent margin erosion through combating buyer’s tactics
Our Virtual Classroom Training Approach
This course is an interactive virtual programme split over 3 x 2-hour sessions in the day, enabling individuals to add more structure and strategy to the negotiation process, whether that be with internal or external stakeholders.
This will combine presentation learning with a group, and individual exercises, team negotiation practice and role-plays, all from your teams own socially distant environment. Therefore, providing the opportunity to demonstrate and practice all new selling and sales techniques, before transferring those new skills to the workplace.
Looking for something more niche?
If you have a more specific requirement in mind for your training, we also offer bespoke online training packages for larger businesses.
Online Negotiation Modules Covered:
The key areas covered in the course are:
- Ethical Negotiation: What does it mean to be an effective negotiator?
- ETHICS: A tried and tested model for negotiation
- Evaluating Position: Planning and preparing for successful negotiation
- Taking Control: Influencing and exercising power over the process
- Highlighting the Need: Questioning and identifying client needs
- Interact and Trade: Maximising your concessions; minimising client concessions.
- Compromise and Agree: The art of reaching an agreement to move forward
- Summarise and Confirm: Closing negotiation to ensure a return
Book Your Place
For more information about this online sales training course, please call our team on 0330 134 7864 or click the button below:
request more information